Monday, January 28, 2013

Monday Jan28th 13' MEASUREMENTS

Waist 50" Hips 56.5" Neck 16" Height 62" I'm no professional, but that doesn't sound good. :/ I'm on the livestrong.com website using the Body Fat Calculator... and the verdict is.......66%. EWWWWWWWW. =[ I feel like I've been eating less, haven't had an appetite in ages. Today I danced around with the kids. Not for long though. Decided to rearrange the living room, and have Joe bring up the elliptical tomorrow. I KNOW there's a muchh higher chance I'll use it up here. Also, just weighed myself. 245 lbs. :( What a depressing number. I'm exactly 100 pounds heavier than I was before I had kids. The last time I was 145 was almost 7 years ago. What. The hell. I'm afraid of this number. I neeeeeeeeeed to do something about my weight. I am terrified. I feel so hopeless and helpless. I hate exercising. I don't feel I eat horribly, I know there's room for improvement in us all, but I don't feel like I can do it. :( I wish someone could help me.

No comments:

Post a Comment