Sunday, July 14, 2013

Weeks, Weight, and Holidays!

Hola!
Wow I can't believe it's been almost 3 weeks since I last blogged! Awful!

To make a long story short, I had 8 days in a row off from work, I didn't really work out... maybe like once. :S bad bad bad!!! Lots of laying on the beach, a barbecue or two, the 4th of July, and snuggling with my niece Emberli!!

Then my sisters were over for almost a week, but while they were here, in a matter of 3 days my one sister and I walked 24 miles! I was feeling great! My eating has not been too fantastic the past couple/few weeks though. Last 'regular' weigh in, it said 220... Sweet! That meant 25 pounds down, and I was excited to get back under 220 for the first time in YEARS!!! Well, last week my weight said like 223ish... I figured most was water weight because I was SO bloated.... I wasn't eating horrendously just a bit worse than usual.

Well, now today... exactly ONE week later, the scale says 226/ 227!! EEEEEK! I need to drop this 7-8 pounds FAST and get myself back on track. I know I am super bloated and retaining water right now though, ugh! Once I see 219 on the scale, I will be happy. Actually, it's strange cause one day last week I swear the scale also said 217, unless I was dreaming.. which is possible. But I think I remember telling Joe how excited I was about it. So strange! HOWEVER.. I have not been drinking as much water as usual, and drank a fraction of the tea I ususally do. I also had pizza twice, 2 fudgcicles, a couple swiss rolls, and some pop. Oh, and some chips. AHHH! What was I thinking?! Today I ate much better. But tomorrow will be better yet.

I need to stay focused and keep my ultimate goal in mind! Which is to be a mom who can live a long, healthy, happy life with her family. I want to be active, and be able to enjoy this wonderful life that the Lord has blessed me with!! So much to be thankful for!!


My goal is to be under 220 by the end of July. Time to kick some serious butt!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment