Wednesday, June 26, 2013

221!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 6/26/13

Well, the scale has been consistently saying 221 for a few days now, so I'm going with it!!! The reason I am extra excited about this, is because it means that when I lose 6 more pounds.... I will have officially lost 30 pounds!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Also, I realize it has been just over a month since I've done measurements, so here goes!

This is what my measurements and weight were on 5/19/13::

Current Weight: 226

Waist: 42

Hips: 50

Neck: 15


Forearm [over birthmark]: 11

Upper arm: 13.5


Calf [ an inch or 2 below knee; widest part] : 18.25

Mid thigh: 25.5

Upper Thigh: 28.5

My body fat % is 54.41.... one month ago it was 55.32 according to livestrong.com


-----------------------------------------------

^ That's all last months stuff. Here's what it says today:

Current weight: 221

Waist: 40.75

Hips: 49.75

Neck: 15

Forearm over birthmark: 10.75

Upper Arm: 13.75

Calf, an inch below the knee, widest part: 17.5

mid thigh: 24

Upper thigh: 27

Body fat %: 53.02



Yay!!! Well, I've lost roughly 5 pounds per month so far. I'm SO happy with that! The numbers aren't drastically going down, but they are consistently going down... and that is what makes me happy!!! My body fat percentage has gone down 10% since starting all this! I couldn't be happier with that! It's only been 5 months!!!! If I keep this up, I will be down 50 pounds total in a year. I'm okay with that! And hopefully as the weight falls off, it gets easier and easier to be active. :) Now, all I need is a bowflex!!!!!!!!!!! [ I wish!!]

No comments:

Post a Comment