Friday, December 14, 2012

Friday #2!

So I weighed myself again this morning since it's Friday, and the scale says 242... trying not to look at my previous post because I think that's more than I posted last time and I'm afraid to look! LOL... I've been doing great though with NOT over eating, I've had tons of energy, been in a great, and hopeful mood.. which is going to help this process a LOT! I have been taking stackers for just under 2 weeks now, and my house is cleaner, my mind is more focused, I get bored doing mundane things like Facebooking, and I decided this morning that I am ready mentally to start doing some exercising and setting up a routine for myself! I feel my clothes fitting slightly better somehow, and it feels great to feel great! I am already a confident, attractive person and I cannot WAIT to get back to feeling like I'm on top of the world, like I used to feel before I had the kids! I adore them and wouldn't change my past for anything...but now it's time to change my future!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment