Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Self Control!!!!!! =]

Holly has been over visiting since Sunday, and is staying until next Sunday. I am so happy! It has obviously been a challenge for me, sticking to my diet when I have company around. But I've been doing it!! For example, it's 10:51 on Wednesday night, and I am soo hungry. All I ate today; for breakfast I did have a bacon egg and cheese bagel sandwich.... but after that, I had a cucumber sandwich and that's it! I'm so proud! I admittedly just went and made about 20 pizza rolls, fully intending to eat them. However, I reminded myself that there's like 700+calories in that plate full.... so I had a glass of ice water with a crystal light cherry pomegranate flavor pack in it instead. So proud!!! I admired my belly in the reflection of the kitchen window, and then in the full length mirror by the front door... and realized that my belly is quite noticeably getting smaller... and that was motivation enough!!! Having a normal person belly will be much more satisfying than stuffing fatty food crap in my face. Please guide me and help me to consciously make the right decisions, Lord!!!!!!!!! I need this!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment