Monday, December 3, 2012

Friday morning check-ins!

Starting this week, I will be doing Friday morning weigh-ins!!! I'm very excited about it... I think it will really make me think about what I'm eating, how active I'm being, etc. Today I bought some Stacker 3's, XPLC's. I am really hoping that they help boost my metabolism and get the ball rolling...because in the past when I've had a boost, it really also boosts my confidence which makes me even more dedicated and results in me having alot more faith in myself. So, fingers crossed! Considering today is Monday, I'm going to finish out the rest of this week eating well, and trying to incorporate some exercise. No reason not to! Then on Friday I will blog about the week, and post my current weight. Each Friday I will blog here. As far as the Stackers, I've read some horror stories about them.. and some success stories. So I'm really unsure of what to expect. I'm really quite sensitive to caffeine, so according to what I've read these may not be a great thing for me.. just have to remind myself not to drink /consume caffeine from any other sources AND to refrain from taking these on days I drink alcohol. Hopefully they won't mess up my body or my already wishy-washy liver. Anywho- wish me luck!!!!!!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment