Sunday, May 19, 2013

226 5/19/13

As of this morning the scale reads 226 pounds!!! I have lost yet another pound. It is my short term goal to be below 200 pounds. That will feel AMAZING! I started out at 245, so when I am 222 I will be about halfway there!! Only 4 more pounds until I am halfway to my goal! After I am under 200 pounds, my REAL end goal will be to be 140-150ish. THAT... will feel fantastic. It has officially been 7 years since I've weighed that much... and almost as long since I weighed under 200 pounds. I just got in my Takeya Acraglass pitcher so I will be drinking my green tea much more regularly again. I had taken about a week off where I didn't drink as much, because I've heard bad things about brewing hot tea in a plastic pitcher. So now I can get back on that bandwagon. Also, my Whey Protein mix came in! So I will be incorporating that now, too. Last night I worked out for an hour, then had a glass of nonfat milk with protein added.

This morning I had half a cup of granola with skim milk, and am going to drink my morning coffee then get my workout in, followed by a protein drink. I'm not sure yet if I'll just have milk, or make a smoothie with coconut milk and blueberries. That sounds yummy.

Also it was almost exactly a month ago when I last took measurements, so I will be doing that later on today, too. :)

Thank you Lord for my life and those in it!! And thank you for continuously showing me I am stronger than I ever thought! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment