Saturday, June 15, 2013

223!!!!!!!!!!!!! 6/15

I know it's ONLY another pound, but I'm excited!!! I measured in at 224 one day and ran with it, I was so excited!! But it has fluctuated from that to 226 for the past week or so, and I was in a bit of a lull for a while there. Hardly workd out, but I did watch most of what I ate.

SO that is why I'm both excited, and shocked, that I'm 223!!!!!!!!

Only 3 more pounds to go until I have officially lost 25 pounds!!!!!! EEEEEEEEK! :)

Got in a pilates/ arm/ leg/ crunches workout this morning, but then I had some piza and ice cream today. So, I'm going to do my hour on the elliptical yet before I go to bed. Trying to find motivation. But I know once I hop on the elliptical It'll be a breeze. It's just getting on it. LOL. :)

Looking in the mirror has been fantastic, I might add! I wore jeans today that I haven't worn in probably over a year!!!!!!!!

Plus, I can visibly see how I'm getting smaller. My face is looking better. :) Pray for me!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3 Thank you God for being my rock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment