Thursday, January 16, 2014

Got it!!!



 Excuse the language.... but that's a cold hard truth!!




Alright folks, I am SO excited today!!
Yesterday I went as a parent volunteer with Silvanas class to the gym! While I was there, I was like... 'Um.... I should probably use this time to buy my gym membership!!!!!!!!!!" 

At that time Joe was picking up Deslin from his half day of school, and bringing him over to the ' After school fun program" thing which was also held at the gym. So I had him stop at the ATM and grab the $30 for my membership.

I AM SO EXCITED! I am seriously so, so, excited!

I also had kickboxing last night, and it was  an awesome workout. It was the 2nd class we've had so far. I have been SO SORE each morning after my classes, and I've gotta say I love it. I also noticed I need to get new workout shoes. I almost bought a pair yesterday but didn't.. I'll have to do that tonight or tomorrow. Maybe Friday we can go to Houghton to get some and some C4 pre-workout stuff. :) I also think I'm going to steal my ipod shuffle back from Silvana so I can get some good workout tunes on it. Music always motivates me, but the kids hate it when I turn the stereo on loud when I'm on the treadmill, haha

I have also been doing AWESOME at staying under my 1600 calorie goal. I'm thinking I'm going to take it down to 1400. Can't hurt!

Anyways that's it for now.. I'm going to take some measurements at some point, but I am a little nervous. I haven't taken them since before Thanksgiving & I put on a few pounds over November & December, which I'm still working on. Almost there... I might wait another month to do the measurements. I'm pretty confident that I'll  have some decent results by then.






No comments:

Post a Comment