Thursday, January 16, 2014

~* Meals *~






So as I said before, every once in a while I want to blog about what I eat, so people can get an idea.. There are a couple girls I am sharing food tips / ideas with, and also PLEASE feel free to give me feedback! I will accept all the tips I can get! :) I get these calorie amounts either off of the package [ like for the light italian dressing], or from myfitnesspal.com.

Today::

For breakfast I had an omelet fried in coconut oil........303 calories total.

1 tbsp coconut oil ..........120 calories
3 egg whites....................51 calories
1 cup spinach..................7 calories
3 round slices of onion....15 calories
2 tbsp minced garlic........30 calories
1 oz shredded mozarella...80 calories

Lunch: 296 calories

1cup of steamed asparagus,.........40 calories
1 cup of steamed mixed veggies [cauliflower, broccoli, carrots].....40 calories
1 orange............................86 calories
1 dannon oikos greek yogurt...............130 calories


Dinner:  205 calories


1 cup raw broccoli / carrots.......30 calories
2 tbsp light italian dressing.........45 calories
4 oz pork loin......................130 calories

Snacks:  100 calories

Coffee........
3 sugar packets..............30 calories
2 hazelnut creamer cups......70 calories



904 calories!!!!!!!!

This is the least amount of calories I've eaten, I think, ever since I've been keeping track. I didn't feel hungry at all today. I think I had a good amount of veggies and protein. I'm pretty happy with it!!!

We had these chocolate mint brownies at work, which I would normally have a piece and just include that into my calorie count... but I am SO serious about this! I could have totally just eaten it and still come in under my calorie goal, but I am determined to eat all healthy stuff!


The thing is, I know the day will come where I'll have an overwhelming urge to have something that's 'bad' for me. Today was not that day, so why do it? Today I had no problem being strong willed. I didn't crave it, didn't want it. I felt full all day. If I had felt hungry at all I would have eaten more, but it would've still been something healthy. I just didn't feel hungry and definitely didn't feel like eating junk.

I didn't get any exercise in today yet but I'm going to hit the treadmill in a minute for at least half an hour!!


Tomorrow will be my FIRST day back at the gym, since about 7 years ago!!! I am so so excited to start! There's this super inspiring girl I know who is going to show me the ropes along with some other girls, and I am excited to learn what I'm supposed to be doing! Once I get the jist of it all I can start going & doing my thing myself, but I KNOW I wouldn't be confident enough to start on my own if she wasn't doing this. I would be afraid I'd be doing something wrong...haha! I am so very thankful!! Cannot wait to get started!!!!!!



I have always been stubborn as hell, and sometimes that can be a bad thing.. it can make you not do things for dumb reasons. But at the same time, when it comes to things that I'm DEDICATED to doing, being stubborn is a blessing! I am bound & determined to do this no matter how long it takes and no matter how hard it is!!! :)





No comments:

Post a Comment