Friday, August 16, 2013

8/16







Well, after posting last night about not working out, I was getting ready for bed and then suddenly got a burst of energy. I decided to utilize it, and  headed downstairs to the elliptical. I got my hour in while watching SNL on Hulu, and it felt great!!!!!!!!!!

This morning I woke up and had:

2 pieces of whole grain toast with coconut oil and peanut butter

Later I had a piece of fish and half a cup of asparagus for lunch.

A cup of veggies for a snack around 2pm with 2 oz of ranch.

2 glasses of green tea and 3 tall glasses of water.

and that is all so far today. I'm kinda hungry, but mostly tired.

My mom is coming over this evening and I don't think I'll be working out.... well maybe just some free weight stuff.  I'm so tired, and I work early tomorrow morning so I'll probably head to bed a bit earlier than usual and get caught up on sleep.


I know I will more than likely not be working out tomorrow on the elliptical either ... I'll probably do some WII fit ...but for sure on Sunday I'll be on the elliptical again.

As long as I don't skip 3 days in a row on the elliptical, I don't feel too horribly.... and as long as I don't skip working out altogether.


That's all for now! Going to go figure out dinner, then fold laundry and spend the evening with my mom & the kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment