Monday, August 26, 2013

8/26 Motivation-less Monday!




Today we were all so busy! We went to shopko this morning to get a few things that were on sale, then Joe went to sleep and the kids & I loaded ourselves & some raspberries up into the van. We went to my grandma's house to bring her a birthday card and some raspberries we had picked and cleaned up and froze. We visited for about an hour, then headed up to the kids' gymnastics practice. It was their last session until next spring or summer. They are so busy with figure skating, hockey, and school in the winter that we just don't have time to go to gymnastics.

Afterwards, we went to Walmart to restock up on our vitamins, coconut oil, olive oil, etc and then I brought them to the park. They had a blast swimming and going down the slides. We got home pretty late.. I bought them slushees on the way home. Once we got here, I made dinner and then shortly after dinner I got them ready for bed and chit chatted with Joe for a little bit before he left for work.

Today I ate:

1 yogurt
10 ritz crackers
2 slices of cheese
6 slices of summer sausage

a bunch of green tea and water

steak

half a cup of rice

half a cup of broccoli

half a cup of cashews.

Not horrible, but not great.

I haven't worked out yet today either, and it's almost 11pm. I'm debating on if I'm going to or not. I should probably just do some Wii fit & squats & stuff... but I'm pretty pooped. We'll see.... if I end up heading to bed after this, I'll just get up in the morning. I had actually set my alarm to get up this morning, but I must have been tired because I don't remember it even going off! :S

I'm not really liking this every other day pattern I'm on here.. I've been working out like 4-5 days a week, for at least an hour each of those days. Which isn't horrible, but I feel so horrible about myself on days I don't work out. * sigh*

I saw a post on facebook showing before and after pictures of these ladies who lost TONS of weight, and they all look so amazing now! You can tell they most likely had a personal trainer, because they are just SO fit. I hope I get to that point someday!! I won't at the rate I'm going, though. :( I really wish I had a bowflex! Hahah.... I think that would be a great investment for us to consider. Joe has actually lost around 80 pounds total now from when he was at his heaviest weight! He looks amazing!! But we both do need to tone up more.

Silvana's teacher called today and informed me they're only going to have a half day of preschool this year. I was really glad, because I love having her home.. yet, I was a bit unsure because I used to have so much time to work out, get stuff done around the house, take a nap, focus on myself etc last year when they were both in school all day. Plus now it's going to be a bit more of a struggle having to think about babysitters. Ugh!!! I'm glad she'll be home, though... she'll have plenty of years to be in school all day, and I'll have more than enough alone time to spare then.

 Well I am just praying that I get out of this little rut of slacking that I seem to be in. I mean I guess it's not really slacking since I'm working out quite a bit still, but ideally I'd like to make it priority #1 to work out every day!! I have got to give myself credit though, in the past 6 months I went from not working out at all, to doing a half hour a few times a week [ and I was SO proud of that at the time!] and now I'm doing much more... but, there is ALWAYS room for improvement! I won't give up!!!! I WILL keep improving, and pluggin' away! :)  Praying for motivation, and for more results, and more self control!! I need to watch what I'm eating a bit better! I've been sticking to around 1500 calories but I need to make more of those calories fruit & veggies!

I wanted to do measurements tonight, but I'm pretty tired. I'm hoping to make time to do them tomorrow. I think I'll head to bed, set my alarm, and get up & make coffee & work out, then take measurements. Tomorrow I have a lot to do, too. I need to pick raspberries, do some laundry, and get things done so we can take Wednesday off of chores.Wednesday is Deslin's actual birthday, so I'm going to do whatever he wants to do all day! He already said he wants to go out for pizza........ lol. Great!! :/





No comments:

Post a Comment