Friday, March 15, 2013

3/15/13 weigh in!

This morning I weighed myself at my usual waking up/ weigh in time, and the scale said 235! I'm not sure, I'll have to double check what my last one was but I think I've lost some weight!


*****checking*****


Woo hoo! My last weigh in was on 3/4 and I was 238! So I lost 3 more pounds!!!! That means I've lost 7 pounds total so far. :) And 3 pounds in 11 days! Not too shabby. :)


7 pounds lost total. Which is okay, but kind of depressing seeing as I've been at this blog since October, and have been exercising steadily for the past month. Ohh well. It has been about 1 month since I've started taking my exercising seriously, and committing to exercising 3-4 times a week so I guess that is okay.

On January 28th I last took my measurements, so perhaps tonight or sometime this weekend I'll have to do that again. Perhaps seeing some inches lost will make me feel good. :)

SO stressed right now. I'm sick of being stressed. Always am.

No comments:

Post a Comment