Wednesday, March 6, 2013

On a roll~

Last night Silvana had a horrible temperature and was coughing all night. I was aiming to be to bed by 9 but didn't get to bed until 10 because I was taking care of her. Strangely enough I woke up this morning at 3:30 and was wide awake laying in bed. I considered going back to bed but knew that if I did I would be groggy when I did get up. So, I put my energy to use, wiped down everything in the kitchen, swept, scrubbed the chairs down, made a pitcher of crystal light and a pitcher of green tea, enjoyed a hot cup of green tea, and did some weight training on my arms. Felt very productive! Then I got to work at 5, and although I actually had a great day at work, my day went down hill from there.

This morning I had to bake 4 dozen muffins. When I went to take them out of the muffin pan, the bottoms felt soggy through the muffin wrappers so I tried one to make sure it was okay. It was fine. Very moist. Then as I grabbed more to put them away, I came across a few more that were very soggy. So I tried one, and it was also okay. Very good. But I instantly was like, ' WOA! I just ate two muffins! :S ' *sigh*

At breakfast, I ate 3 pieces of sausage, a scoop of scrambled eggs, an english muffin, and 2 slices of american cheese, with lemon water.

For lunch I had a scoop of carrots, a scoop of mashed potatoes, and an ounce of turkey, with lemon water.

Work itself was great. Had a nice time, and felt very accomplished. Bought some leftover turkey and stuffing for Joe to take to work tomorrow.

When I got home, I changed, putzed around, and had a sweet tooth so I ate a granola bar with nutella on it, with some green tea.

After the kids got home, I noticed Silvana was not looking good. She was super hot, looked very sleepy. She temped out at 102 so I took her in to the doctors office. Her temp there read 104.7!!!! Scary!

So after some tests and xrays and what not, we left. But first I let them pick out an ice cream from dietary, as a treat. Plus to cool her off, and as a reward for Deslin being so well behaved and helpful while we were there. We had been there for 2.5 hours. So then, I remembered I had promised the kids I'd make pizza tonight. But realized I didn't have any crust, and hardly enough cheese. So, I asked Joe if it was okay, and then decided to order a pizza for dinner to treat them, since we never eat out.

So I ordered a pepperoni pizza from the holiday gas station. And while I was there, I grabbed a bag of lays.

When we got home, I had 2 pieces of pizza, topped with crushed red pepper and a handful of spinach. Then I ate about 10 chips literally. Then I ate my piece of pumpkin pie with whipped cream on top. Drank green tea.

Now, here I sit. Regretting this whole day, food wise! Other than the food, and Silvana's episode, it was a very good, rewarding day.


I plan to work out on the treadmill for an hour tonight to make up for SOME of the calories I shoveled in my face today. So ashamed!


Tomorrow is a new day!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment