Thursday, March 28, 2013

OFF the wagon, again.

A couple of days ago I woke up with a throbbingly sore throat.

I also had to work that day, so needless to say, it sucked.

I didn't work out that day, which I wasn't too upset about, because I told myself it's okay if I don't workout on days I work.

I didn't work out the next day, either though. Which was yesterday. Because, yesterday I woke up with an even MORE sore throat.

Today, was the WORST. I woke up with a horridly sore throat, but I had stuff to do. So I took a dayquil, drank some coffee, and felt much better and got through the day. Now I'm thinking I will probably work out. The day quil is wearing off, as it IS 8:32pm.

Starting to cough more and my throat feels less than perfect, but not horrid.

I am almost afraid though, because I didn't work out for 2 days, I kind of feel out of sorts about it.

I just feel lazy, and grosss, and even a bit depressed.

But I'm sure the workout will help with all of that.

So, off I go to get on my workout pants, some water, and a workout.

Given this weeks events, I'm not sure I want to weigh in tomorrow!!!

Then again if I do, if it's bad, maybe it will light a fire under my ass to do better.

Decisions, decisions.

No comments:

Post a Comment