Friday, March 22, 2013

MEASUREMENTS / WEIGHT 3/22/13!

This morning despite all of the horrors I presumed to see reflected back at me on the scale, I had lost 2 pounds. :)


Weight /measurements 2 months ago: 245

Waist: 50"

Hips: 56.5"

Neck: 16"







Height: 62"

Current weight: 233

Waist: 45

Hips: 54

Neck: 15


=D

In 2 months I have lost 12 pounds, 5 inches in my waist, 2.5 inches in my hips, and an inch in my neck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Other measurements I'm going to start keeping track of right now:

Forearm [over birthmark]: 12 inches

Upper arm: 15.5"

Calf [ an inch or 2 below knee; widest part] : 18.5"

Mid thigh: 25.5"



And according to the livstrong.com body fat calculator, my body fat percentage is now 60.58%, in comparison to the 66% it was 2 months ago! Still SO FAR to go, but progress is key to getting there someday! =D


I just figured out that since I've been averaging 6 lbs a month, it will take me about 5-6 months to get below 200 lbs!!!! This almost seems like a long time, but in the big picture of life, I know it's not! I would LOVE to be under 200 lbs at the start of next winter, and be able to start hockey / skating with the kids!!!!!!!! So many things to push myself for, and to look forward to!


Thank you GOD for blessing me with the strength of mind, and determination, and will-power [for the most part :P ] to follow through and stick to it!!!!!!!!! So so thankful <3

No comments:

Post a Comment