Saturday, March 23, 2013

Tired!

Today I woke up around 8:30, had a carnation breakfast essentials, and cleaned my room with Joe.

Then I ate a spinach/ boiled egg/ sunflower seed/ olive oil salad at noon, then an orange.

I was super hungry by 1:30 -2ish so I ate a sandwich; 2 pieces of rye bread, one ounce of cream cheese, a cup of spinach, and onion.

Still hungry: So I ate 10 pizza rolls. ~250 cals

Had 2 cold cups full of green tea, and 1 of water so far.

Also had 1 cup of goldfish crackers.

I don't plan on eating again until 5ish, which is in 2 hours... hoping to push that back until 6ish. Then I'll have a bit of stroganoff with tons of crushed red pepper and a spinach salad for dinner.

Took a nap from about 2-2:45. Deslin went to his grandma & papa's house for a few hours. She said they'll bring him back later on. So Silv and I napped; she's still napping...and I feel as though I could EASILY nap again. Just wiped out. And I want to work out again later today, so I should probably nap..

End!

No comments:

Post a Comment