Monday, March 25, 2013

Finishing off yesterday, beginning today!

Last night I made dinner at 6pm.

I made whole grain brown rice, pan fried chicken breasts in olive oil, and steamed green beans.

I had 6 oz of rice in a bowl, with 2oz of a chicken breast cut up on top., half a green pepper, and 2 tbsp of olive oil.

VERY yummy, VERY filling.

Since then, I haven't eaten yet and it's 11:11am the next day. I know I need to eat, but I woke up with a super sore throat/ feeling ucky/ tired.

So, I'm thinking I'll have myself a carnation instant breakfast, try squeeze in a nap, and then workout and shower before the kids get home.

I have a work meeting tonight and I want to go into it feeling confident, happy, and on top of my game. So I must exercise. Especially since I skipped yesterday.

:)

Will blog later on about the rest of today!

No comments:

Post a Comment