Thursday, March 7, 2013

Today is a new and improved day!

It is 8:14p.m.

For breakfast this morning I had a small bowl of graham squares cereal.

Later, for lunch I had a sandwich on 2 slices of whole grain bread, with left over turkey and spinach on it with a drizzle of mustard.

For dinner, I had a sandwich on the same type of bread, with 3 thin slices of lunch meat turkey, an ounce of mozarella and a light spread of mayo, and spinach.

I also drank 4-5 cups of green tea today, and 2 tall glasses of water. Should have definitely been more water, but the night is still young!

No exercise as of yet. I was waiting for a phone call from 2 different people who were saying they wanted to come and buy the Jeep today. No one called. I didn't want to be panting on the phone when they called, or sweaty when they arrived. But now that it's so late in the day I will be getting the kids to bed soon then getting my exercise in.

Tomorrow my mom is coming up for the weekend to watch Silvana's skating show, and to visit. I really hope I can stick to my diet! It always seems to be much harder to do when we have company.

I was planning on weighing in tomorrow morning, but since I had a big fat cheat day yesterday I am going to wait until next Friday and hope I've lost at least a few pounds.

:)

Wish me luck and energy! God help me!

No comments:

Post a Comment