Tuesday, March 5, 2013

3/5 /13 The right steps!

Last night before bed I did a half hour elliptical workout.. I instantly feel refreshed, hopeful, energetic, and soooo proud of myself after each workout! There's a feeling that reoccurs on and off during my workout, where I get SO tired.. but then I feel my muscles pumping, and imagine how great I'm going to feel and look if I keep going and dedicating myself!

Today I got some stuff organized around the house. Going to do more later this evening, or tomorrow after work, or a bit of both. :)

I drank 2 cups of green tea this morning so far, with lemon juice and just a drip of honey added. I had a 2 egg omelet, with one ounce of mozarella, a cup of spinach, and half a serving of ham cubes. Then for lunch I had a cucumber on whole grain bread sandwich. Two slices of whole grain bread,3/4 of a cucumber[with pepper!], and a light spread of mayo on one of the slices of bread. Took my Biotin, Fish Oil, and Centrum Heart Health multivitamin. I also just did a half hour elliptical workout, and feel sooo wonderful! Have been watching 'The People's Court' the whole time and it pretty much flew by! Deslin is home with me today, he has no school but Silvana does and Joe is at work until 11p.m. Now it's time to shower, get dressed and get him dressed, then go pick up Silvana so I can get her all gussied up for her figure skating pictures, and then drop Deslin and Chaz off at Deslin's hockey practice, and zoom back to his practice after her pictures. I am feeling so hopeful for the future!!!!!! Please God give me the strength and dedication!!!!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment