Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Movin on !

This past Saturday I went out for a few drinks with Joe. I had a good yet horrible night. I had fun, yet I had too much alcohol and it made me super sick for most of Sunday.

Once I felt better I made some st. patricks day crafts with the kids, had fun, and made reubens. I had one and Joe had 2, they were delicious!

I didn't work out Saturday or Sunday, actually I might have Saturday morning, I don't recall.

Monday I didnt' work out either. I worked, and felt pretty sick so I left an hour early.

I don't feel too bad because I kind of agreed with myself that it was okay to not work out on days that I had to work.

However, today I worked from 11am-8pm, and came home and had so much energy. I drank some chilled green tea, and I got in a fantastic half hour workout on my elliptical. Burned 422 calories. Love seeing that number. :) I was thinking though, how awesome it would be if I could get in TWO half hour workouts some days. That would feel so gratifying, to know I'm losing a good 800-900 calories on those days!

Today I had an omelet, consisting of 2 eggs, half a green pepper, and 1-2 ounces of shredded cheese. With some black coffee. That was around 10a.m. Then at work around 1:30, I had a half a cup of tator tots. Then I had a hunkering and felt super hungry around 4pm, so I had a chocolate brownie. SO goood and so worth it. lol. It was small anyways. Then for dinner I had some parisian fish, and asparagus. Drank ice water all day.

No wonder I've had such energy lately. And I've felt so good and positive and hopeful. I have been damn consistent with exercising, and eating well. I'm so proud of myself!! I just pray I can keep this up! I need to be healthy, confident, and fearless!!!! =]

Planning on doing measurements within the next couple of days, and perhaps weighing in again on Friday. I might just wait another week to do that though, because having some drinks on Saturday makes me feel like the number is not going to have gone down much since the last weigh in.

Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment