Sunday, April 14, 2013

4/14/13

Today is Sunday.
We all slept in which felt glorious.

When we woke up I made smoothies.

2c fresh spinach, 1/2c hemp hearts, 1/4c chia seeds, 1/3c flaxseed oil, 1/3c coconut oil, 1 banana, 1c frozen blueberries, 1tbsp honey, 1/2c orange juice, 3tbsp lemon juice and 1c ice.

The kids each had 6 oz of it, Joe and I had 8-10 oz of it.

For lunch I had 2 pieces of string cheese

16 wheat thins= 140c

For dinner I had a double bacon cheeseburger and 1c of french fries from the drive in, and 10 oz of root beer.

I had 4 cups of green tea, 4+ glasses of iced lemon water

1 bowl of ice cream approx 300 calories,
with 3tbspn chocolate
3 tbspn caramel
and 1/3c of chopped nuts.

That's all I recall right now. I didn't work out, but I don't feel too bad. It's only the second day this week that I didn't work out., it's a questionable time of month soooo I'm enjoying having a relaxing, junk food day.

Tomorrow is Monday, and as soon as we get the kids off to school I'm going to work out and watch the Today show.

No comments:

Post a Comment