Friday, April 19, 2013

Measurements 4/19/2013

Current Weight: 232?!

Waist: 42

Hips: 51

Neck: 15


Forearm [over birthmark]: 11.3

Upper arm: 14.5


Calf [ an inch or 2 below knee; widest part] : 18.3

Mid thigh: 26

Upper Thigh: 28.5

55.32 is my body fat percentage according to livestrong.com One month ago it was 60.58, and 3 months ago it was 66%!!!

These numbers help me realize that even though the numbers on the scale aren't going down as quickly as I'd like, I am STILL making a difference in my health.

This past week Joe and I have both been off of work, so I probably ate just a bit more than usual, but I've worked out alot. I worked out 2x yesterday. I think one of my main problems right now is that I haven't been drinking enough water. I've been drinking plenty of green tea, but not enough water. Also, I definitely get my heart pumping during my elliptical workouts, but I feel like I need to change my workouts up a bit. I think today I'm going to have a 'dance party' with the kids for a good half hour/ hour. Maybe jog around the 'circle', do jumping jacks, etc. We can make it a family thing. :)

Silvana's off of school today and it's only 12:45 but Deslins school is getting out early today due to the weather, so I may as well work out with them. Could have fun! I want to be a good example to my children. I am done with gluttony, and temptation. I am done with being weak- willed. I need to take this diet to the next level!! NO cheese, NO junky snacking! Healthy yummy snacks only!! If I feel hungry, I need to chug some water! God help me please!!!!


Today I ate:

carnation breakfast: 220c

~ 30 wheat thins: 300c

1 oz cheese: 100

1 oz cream cheese: 100

2c spinach- 20

1/3 c sunflower seeds: 230

1/3c olive oil: 200

2/3c fresh veggies [cauliflower, tomatoes]- 30

2 c of green tea-0

total thus far: 1200.

I think that's all I'm going to allow myself to have. It is only 1pm, though. Maybe I'll just have some spinach and veggies for dinner. :)


Today my goal is to get in that workout, drink 4-5 of my huge water bottles full of water, and not eat anything else until dinner time. And then, have something healthy.


No comments:

Post a Comment