Tuesday, April 23, 2013

4/23/2013 - Steppin' it up!

Today my legs have been SO sore from the squats & elliptical exercises I've been doing every day. I almost didn't work out today, but I forced myself to and I am happy I did! I feel so great! I want to keep this going! I love the fact that skipping even one day makes me feel really bad about myself... I know that probably sounds crazy. Who would WANT to feel bad about themselves, right? Well I know I need to give this my all, and to stay on top of my game. So I am fine with being disgusted with myself on days I skip a workout. Keeps me in line. ^^;


In other news; lol.

Today I ate:

1 6 inch subway breakfast flatbread consisting of:

1 6" flatbread......
1c spinach..........
green peppers & onions...
banana peppers & jalapenos....
NO CHEESE

Then I had:

1.5c of raisin bran.....
3/4 c fat free milk.......

then I had 4 ritz crackers...
6 oz of fat free/ sugar free chocolate pudding....

4 oz of ground beef taco meat.......
1 romaine lettuce salad.........
2tbsp of taco sauce.............
2 taco shells...................

6oz of chocolate pudding........
3 strawberries..................

Then I worked out on the elliptical for half an hour ~ 420 calories.

Drank green tea, ice water, and a cup of delicious coffee. I might have more coffee tonight.. just so good!

Now it is 8:18pm, going to relax with the husband and watch some T.V. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment