Monday, April 22, 2013

4/22/13

I can definitely feel that I worked out last night! My legs are sore, but not sore that I can't walk, just achy. I love it!!!!! My arms are, too.

Today I plan on concentrating on my mid section, and also getting in at least a half hour elliptical workout.

So far today, I made smoothies.

I had a banana when I first woke up because I was really hungry.

Then the smoothies I made had: [I'm not 100% sure of the exact amounts, or calorie amounts, but I'm going to try my best!]

A huge handful of raw spinach...15 c
a handful of hemp hearts........400c
a handful of chia seeds........300c
about 3-4 tbsp of flaxseed oil..350c
3/4c of blueberries............80c
a banana........................90c
3-4 tbsp of lemon juice.......40c
3/4c almond milk...............60c
some ice


1335 cals. [all healthy ones!]

Joe and I split it evenly.

so, 668 cals each.

Then we both added about half a cup of granola and ate it like that. YUMM! :)

It is now 12:47. I just got done cleaning the house and having lunch. I had:

7 milwaukees best mini dill pickles- 15 cals
2 slices of wheat bread toasted - 160 cals
2 tbsp of coconut oil - 240 cals

So, total including my breakfast, I'm at 1083 calories.

Remember, I always over estimate my calories. I look them up, or look on the package... and then roundup by 5's, or even 10's sometimes.

I might have a light snack later, try to keep it under 100c.

And then for dinner I still have to figure something healthy out. I can't each spinach salad every single night......... oor can I? ;)


I ended up making quesadillas.

Mine consisted of:

1 tortilla.........200
1 chicken breast..180
1 tbsp olive oil...100
2 oz monterey jack...160
3 mini bell peppers...25

Then dipped it in hot sauce...0 cals. YUMMMMO.


1838 cals, including the banana that I ate when I first woke up, and forgot to count. :)

Not tooo shabby! I haven't worked out today, though. I did get a lot done around the house and had a great day with the kids, planting veggies, cleaning up the yard, and talking about Earth Day. :)

Maybe I will still get in an elliptical workout. I definitely still plan to do my arm -free weight workouts, and squats, and perhaps even some sit ups or some type of midsection workouts. :)

Pray for me! Lord, thank you for everything!!!! <3

It is now 12:21 a.m. I just got in my 30 minute/ 400 cal elliptical workout. I am SORE! Earlier I did some 5lb arm reps, some yoga type floor back and leg exercises, and some squats. Feelin' good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:)

Getting to bed in about 15 minutes. Getting the kids off to school in the morning then getting back at it!!! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment