Sunday, April 7, 2013

230::::Silvana's Birthday weekend/ strange outcome!

So, last week I worked Monday. Had a carnation instant breakfast. Then I had a normal lunch and dinner. I worked out last week on Tuesday, I do not recall what I ate. I did not work out on Wednesday because we went to get the new van. On Wednesday I had a carnation breakfast, then we had a breakfast sandwich on the way to Rhinelander, and Mcdonalds before we came back home I actually may have worked out Wednesday night.. not sure. On Thursday I woke up early and got in my work out I believe. That day we ran the cats to get fixed, and then had popcorn chicken and cheese curds at Walmart, then when I went to get the cats I got the kids and I DQ later for dessert. I had a mini blizzard. On Friday I did not work out because I worked and then was getting everything prepped for Silvana's party. Saturday was her party, I did not work out. Ate some pizza, some cookie-cake, and an ice cream sundae. LOL. Today, Sunday, I had burritos, an ice cream sundae, etc. And... I weighed in today... and I have officially lost 15 pounds!! The scale says 230!!!!!!!!!!! :D I don't know how or why, but I have lost weight! I have honestly been happier though.. I've been drinking green tea, and water, and the only other thing is coffee maybe 2 times a week. Have been watching what I eat most days, but when I do 'cheat' I only have a fraction of the portion size I would have in the past. AND I've been working out at least 3 days a week... I just don't always have the time or energy to do every single day. However, I would love to get to that point! I noticed that when I'm consistently working out many days in a row, I am more motivated and energetic.. if I take a couple of days off it takes more to get me back at it. *sigh* idk. Just gotta keep pluggin' away! I must be doing SOMETHING right... right??! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment